Come have a HEAP of fun at our fun team challenge/beginner adventure race - which is also the first event of our 2022 Run Series.
As this event is an adventure race style - we are unable to have a virtual category for this one sorry. But events 2, 3 & 4 do.
- When: Sunday 1 May 2022
- Where: Yatton Park, Tauranga South
- Site map: To be Confirmed
- Who: Women only
- Distance: A fun team challenge/beginner adventure race for teams of 2
- Course Maps: To be distributed on the day!
- Registration: Between 1.30pm and 2.30pm
- Race briefing: 2.45pm
- Start time: 3.00pm
- Cost: $25 per person/$50 per team (or you have the option to enter the 4 event run series for an early-bird price of $85 per person)
- Team members: let us know who your team member is at the time of registration or select the option and we can help you find one
- Timing: there will be a mass start at 3pm with team given up to 90 minutes to complete all or some of the tasks/clues
- Spectators: are all welcome to watch you run/walk and be at the finish. No children or spectators are allowed on course with you though
- To celebrate: you will receive a goodie bag, a complimentary lindauer or juice at the finish and there'll be a free sausage sizzle
- Spot Prizes: will be pre-drawn on the Saturday and can be collected on the date of the event
- Pre event info and race rules: will be e-mailed to all participants the week before the event
- Online entries close: at midnight on Wednesday 27 April
- Refunds: Unfortunately we cannot afford to offer refunds or transfers for absenses (if you can't make the event on the day for whatever the reason) - but you will still be eligible to collect your reg goodie bags and be eligible for spot prizes
Important note: in the event that this event cannot go ahead as planned due to changing covid requirements - we will postpone it to another time during the year.