You can run or walk our 2.5km or 5km courses, or run our 7.5km courses at this women's only event.
- When: Sunday 30 May 2021
- Where: Matatu Reserve, The Lakes, Tauriko, Tauranga
- Who: Women only 18 or over
- Distance: Run or walk 2.5km or 5km or run 7.5km
- Course Maps: click here for the course maps
- Registration: Between 1.30pm and 2.30pm
- Race briefing: 2.45pm
- Start time: 3.00pm
- Cost: $20 per person
- Timing: you will be provided with a race number and your run/walk will be timed
- Spectators: are all welcome to watch you run/walk and be at the finish. No children or spectators are allowed on course with you though
- To celebrate: you will receive a goodie bag with your registration, you'll receive a complimentary drink at the finish, there'll be a free sausage sizzle AND be in to win some amazing spot prizes!
- re event info and race rules: will be e-mailed to all participants the week before the event
- Entries: close after Friday 21 May - with no late or on the day entries accepted
Important note: in the event that this event cannot go ahead due to changing covid levels- the event will turn into a virtual event in the first instance.