17 November 2019
Run Club will be twice a week as usual - and this quarter we are also introducing a walking option for any ladies who would like to walk once or twice a week with us.
There will have two available days - with two locations this summer. On Mondays we will run or walk from Bethlehem College at 6.30pm and on Thursdays we will be running or walking from Pilot Bay at the Mount at 6.30pm.
- We will not train on Boxing Day on the 26th of December, but we will training on the 2nd of January.
- There is also an open invitation to any ladies who would like to swim in Pilot Bay
The cost is $25 per person and you will be able to run one location OR BOTH for this price.
Click here for the flyer and please send it to friends, family or colleagues for us or print it and put up at work.
Then, click here to register online.
We've been chatting to a few of you about other training and support options. As a result of this - we have been in touch with the incredibly supportive teams at MyRide Mount Maunganui, Beyond Fitness and Liz Van Welie Aquatics and have come up with a plan that will help you enhance your running as well your biking and swimming (and for some of you this will be amazing preparation for the Generation Homes Women's Tri at the end of February).
How it works is that we've noted (and colour coded) various modules on the timetable below (or click here for a printable version you can zoom in on). You can then select which 'module/s' you would like to register for and e-mail us ASAP to confirm your spot
- Space will be limited in all of the programmes - and registrations are confirmed on a first paid
- You can register online or by bank transfer for run/walk club - but you must pay by bank transfer for the other modules
- you MUST e-mail us to register your interest for any of the modules
- 100% of the $$'s received for the modules will be passed on to the coaches
- if you don't wish to participate in the Beyond Fitness sessions - there are 6 weeks of free sessions being held by the Women's Tri Team - which you will receive an e-mail from them about
Here's what's on offer:
Red: 12 weeks of Heart & Sole Run/Walk Club = $25 (from 9 December)
Aqua: Heart & Sole Christmas Do = $10 (Friday 13 December)
Green: 1 session of Bike skills with MyRide Mt Maunganui (you select one of the 2 dates) = $10 (Mon @ 6.30pm on 16 December or 13 Jan)
Light Blue: 6 weeks of run strength and conditioning with Beyond Fitness = $60 (Tuesdays at 6pm from 7 Jan)
Orange: 5 weeks of swim squad in Pilot Bay with Greg from Liz Van Welie Aquatics = $50 (Saturdays @ 9am from 4 Jan)
Dark Blue: Women's Tri Chicks Free Training = Free
You can run or walk our 2.5km or 5km course, or run our 7.5km course with other ladies.
Click here for further details
Entries close at midnight on Friday 21 August - so please make sure you are registered and paid before this date. Stricly no entries will be accepted the week before the event or on the day.
30 August 2020
Gordon Spratt Reserve, Papamoa, Tauranga